Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until September 23, 2013 to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Kohl’s Corp. (NYSE: KSS), if they purchased the Company’s securities during the period between February 26, 2009 and September 13, 2011, inclusive (the “Class Period”). This action is pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Kohl’s and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, call toll-free at 1-877-515-1850, or email KSF Managing Partner Lewis Kahn ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or KSF Partner Melinda Nicholson ( email@example.com). If you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff in this class action, you must petition the Court by September 23, 2013.
About the LawsuitKohl’s and certain of its executives are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws. On August 4, 2011, Kohl’s announced that it had identified certain errors in its accounting for leases and had “commenced a detailed review of its historical lease accounting.” Then, on August 11, 2011, Kohl’s reported that, because of these errors, investors should no longer rely upon the Company’s financial statements in its 2010 10-K and first quarter 2011 10-Q. Finally, on September 8, 2011, Kohl’s disclosed that the Company was unable to file its 10-Q for the quarter ended July 30, 2011, due to various errors in its accounting for both store and equipment leases. About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV