- Sales for second quarter 2013 were $593.3 million up 29.2 percent, compared to $459.2 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Gross profit increased 5.6 percent for second quarter 2013 to $86.7 million, or 14.6 percent of net sales, compared to $82.1 million in second quarter 2012, or 17.9 percent of net sales.
- Second quarter income from operations was $36.9 million compared to $81.0 million last year.
- Adjusted net income for the second quarter was $13.7 million, compared to $28.8 million in the second quarter of last year (see appendix below).
- Adjusted earnings per share for the second quarter 2013 are $0.26 and $0.24 for basic and fully diluted respectively, compared to $0.68 and $0.56 for 2012, basic and fully diluted respectively (see appendix below).
Titan International Announces 29 Percent Increase In Revenue For Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.