NEW YORK, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Polycom, Inc. ("Polycom" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PLCM).
The investigation focuses on whether Polycom and certain of its executives and/or directors violated federal securities laws.
On July 23, 2013, the Company announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Andrew M. Miller ("Miller") had resigned on July 19, 2013 after Polycom's Audit Committee of its Board of Directors found "certain irregularities" in Miller's expense submissions.Following this news, the Company's stock dropped $1.69 or over 15%. Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/PLCM. There is no cost or obligation to you. Take Action If you invested in Polycom stock or options would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/PLCM. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Polycom's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others. Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP ( www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner. FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP 369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10017 Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq. email@example.com Francis McConville, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330 SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV