BUFFALO, N.Y., July 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synacor Inc. (Nasdaq:SYNC), the leading provider of next-gen startpages, award-winning TV Everywhere solutions, and cloud-based Identity Management (IDM) services, across multiple devices for cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies, today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss financial results for its second quarter 2013 on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 5p.m. Eastern Time, following the release of its quarterly financial results. CEO Ron Frankel and CFO Bill Stuart will host the conference call.
The live webcast of Synacor's earnings conference call can be accessed here. To participate, please login approximately ten minutes prior to the webcast. For those without access to the Internet, the call may be accessed toll-free via phone at (877) 837-3911, with conference ID 23042207, or callers outside the U.S. may dial (253) 237-1167. Following completion of the call, a recorded webcast replay will be available on Synacor's website through August 20, 2013. To listen to the telephone replay, call toll-free (855) 859-2056, or callers outside the U.S. may dial (404) 537-3406. The conference ID is 23042207.
About SynacorSynacor's white-label platform enables cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies to deliver TV Everywhere, digital entertainment, cloud-based services and apps to their end-consumers across multiple devices, strengthening those relationships while monetizing the engagement. Synacor (Nasdaq:SYNC), is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. For more information, visit synacor.com. Integrate. Authenticate. Engage. The Synacor logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11609
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Denise Garcia, SVP ICR firstname.lastname@example.org 716-362-3309 Press Contact: Meredith Roth, VP, Corporate Communications email@example.com 646-380-5141
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV