ARLINGTON, Va., July 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MCG Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:MCGC) ("MCG") announced today that it will report second quarter financial results and will discuss MCG's business outlook on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. MCG invites all interested persons to participate in its conference call at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time. The dial-in number for the call is 877-312-8798. International callers should dial: 253-237-1193. Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The call may also be accessed via an audio webcast available on the MCG website at http://investor.mcgcapital.com . Click on the July 30, 2013 Conference Call link to access the call. MCG plans to release its second quarter financial results in advance of the call.
A recording of the call will be available through August 13, 2013. The replay dial-in is 855-859-2056. International callers should dial 404-537-3406. The replay conference ID is 23474696. The replay will also be available via MCG's website.
|Conference Call:||July 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
|Dial-in Number:||877-312-8798 domestic; 253-237-1193 international|
|Call Replay:||855-859-2056 domestic; 404-537-3406 international|
|Replay Conference ID:||23474696|
About MCG Capital CorporationMCG Capital Corporation is a solutions-focused commercial finance company providing capital and advisory services to middle-market companies throughout the United States. Our investment objective is to achieve attractive returns by generating current income and capital gains on our investments. Our capital is generally used by our portfolio companies to finance acquisitions, recapitalizations, buyouts, organic growth, working capital and other general corporate purposes. For more information, please visit www.mcgcapital.com .
CONTACT: Keith Kennedy (703) 247-7513 investorrelations@MCGCapital.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV