Towers Watson To Announce Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings On August 14, 2013
Towers Watson & Co. (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global consulting firm, will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 before the market opens.
The company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 14, 2013. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online at the Investor section of www.towerswatson.com.
An online replay at www.towerswatson.com will be available shortly after the call. A telephonic replay of the call will also be available through September 13, 2013 at 617-801-6888, confirmation number 63669286.
About Towers WatsonTowers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has 14,000 full-time associates around the world and is located on the web at www.towerswatson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV