Humana advises investors to read the following documents as filed by the company with the SEC for further discussion both of the risks it faces and its historical performance:
- Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 (as amended by the Form 10-K/A filed on April 12, 2013) ;
- Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013;
- Form 8-Ks filed during 2013.
About American Eldercare
American Eldercare Inc. was founded in 1993 as a Home Nursing provider and has evolved into the largest provider of nursing home diversion services, pursuant to a Medicaid waiver program, in the state of Florida.
By beginning as a home health agency American Eldercare understands the challenges faced by its members and providers. The company believes the best way to ensure appropriate care to meet a person’s needs is to constantly work with its members and their providers of choice. Working together, the company develops innovative solutions to help members stay independent. American Eldercare’s experience has also taught it that long-term care requires a different focus than primary care to meet its members’ needs. The social aspect of long-term care can sometimes be missed by organizations not specializing in long-term care. American Eldercare is singularly devoted to long-term care and how it can impact the lives of all Floridians.About Humana Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV