Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that it is scheduled to release its earnings results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, after market close. In conjunction with its release, the Company will be conducting a conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to review its 2013 second quarter results and current developments.
To listen to the conference call via webcast, log on to www.omegahealthcare.com and click the “2Q 2013 Earnings Call” hyperlink under the “Upcoming Events” section on the Company’s homepage. Webcast replays of the call will be available on the Company’s website for approximately two weeks following the call. Additionally, a copy of the earnings release will be available in the “Featured Documents” and “Press Releases” sections of the Company’s website. Analysts and investors within the United States interested in participating are invited to call (888) 317-6016. The Canadian toll-free dial-in number is (855) 669-9657. All other international participants can use the dial-in number (412) 317-6016. Ask the operator to be connected to the “Omega Healthcare Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Call”.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing
financing to the long-term care industry. At March 31, 2013, the Company
owned or held mortgages on 477 skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately
55,150 licensed beds (52,977 available beds) located in 33 states and
operated by 46 third-party healthcare operating companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV