HOUSTON, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) will release its second quarter 2013 financial and operating results on Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
A conference call with investors, analysts and other interested parties is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET ( 8:30 a.m. CT, 7:30 a.m. MT, 6:30 a.m. PT) on Thursday, July 25, 2013, to discuss second quarter 2013 financial and operating results. You are invited to listen to the call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, at www.cabotog.com.
To aid in the discussion on the conference call, the Company has posted a presentation entitled "Marcellus Marketing Supplementary Materials", which provides an overview of the Company's marketing strategy in the Marcellus Shale as well as commentary on infrastructure and pricing. This can be found in the Presentations section of the website under the Investor Info tab.
A replay will be available at www.cabotog.com.Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, headquartered in Houston, Texas is a leading independent natural gas producer, with its entire resource base located in the continental United States. For additional information, visit the Company's Internet homepage at www.cabotog.com. FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Matt Kerin (281) 589-4642 SOURCE Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV