Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG), a net lease industrial and office REIT, announced today that the Company will release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 prior to market open on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
Chambers Street will host a webcast and conference call for investors and other interested parties on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The call will be hosted by Jack A. Cuneo, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Martin A. Reid, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet through the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.ChambersStreet.com.
The call is also accessible via telephone by dialing 1-877-407-9039 for domestic participants or 1-201-689-8470 for international participants. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software. Those dialing in should call in at least five to ten minutes prior to the start.A replay will be available until August 22, 2013 and can be accessed shortly after the call by dialing +1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or +1-858-384-5517 (international). The passcode for the replay is 418251. About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG) Chambers Street is a net lease industrial and office REIT that focuses on acquiring and managing income-producing industrial (primarily warehouse, distribution and logistics) and office properties leased to creditworthy corporate tenants. As of March 31, 2013, Chambers Street owned or had a majority interest in 129 properties located across 22 U.S. states, Germany, and the United Kingdom encompassing approximately 34.1 million rentable square feet. For more information, please visit: www.ChambersStreet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV