KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that Jan Egil Braendeland has been appointed President of KBR’s Oil & Gas business unit. Braendeland will play a key leadership role in extending KBR’s involvement in oil and gas projects and to substantially grow the business unit.
Braendeland brings a consistent record of leadership success and more than 20 years of experience in the upstream industry. Jan Egil was previously employed by KBR for 18 years, where he held various leadership positions, the last being Senior Vice President, Business Development for KBR’s Oil & Gas business unit. He rejoins KBR after a brief period of time at another firm, where he served as Senior Vice President, Global Business Development, Upstream.
“I am pleased to welcome Jan Egil back to KBR,” said Roy Oelking, Group President, KBR Hydrocarbons. “His proven ability and consistent record of leadership success will be essential in delivering continued growth in KBR’s Oil & Gas business unit.”
Braendeland holds a Master of Science degree in naval architecture and marine engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and a diploma in business and administration from The Surrey Business School, University of Surrey in England.KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV