- Revenue from business customers, which represented 98% of total revenue, increased 22% year over year to $29 million.
- Average number of subscribed services per new business customer grew to 17.5 from 14.0 in the same period last year.
- Average number of subscribed services per business customer grew to 11.8 from 10.1 in the same period last year.
- Average revenue per business customer increased $5 per month sequentially to $268, compared with $250 in the same period last year.
- Business service revenue churn was 1.2%, compared with 2.3% in the same period last year.
- Business customer churn was a record 1.4%, compared with 1.7% in the same period last year.
- Service margin was a record 81%, compared with 75% in the same period a year ago; overall gross margin was 71%, compared with 67% in the same year ago period.
- GAAP net income for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 was $2.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared with $8.6 million (which included a $12 million gain from the sale of a patent family), or $0.12 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP net income (as outlined in the reconciliation table below) was $4.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, compared with $3.4 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, in the same period last year.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments grew to $57.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2014, an increase of $5.5 million sequentially, compared with cash, cash equivalents and investments of $38.2 million at June 30, 2012.
8x8, Inc. Announces Financial Results For First Quarter Fiscal 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.