- Revenues were $417.9 million, up 15.4 percent year-over-year on a pro forma basis and 7.4 percent sequentially. Pro forma results, as used herein, assume that our acquisition of Apex Systems occurred on January 1, 2012. Pro forma operating results are summarized in a table below.
- Income from continuing operations, excluding the write-off of loan costs, acquisition-related costs and strategic planning expenses, which were not included in the previously announced estimates (a non-GAAP measure set forth in the table below) was $17.4 million ($0.32 per diluted share), up from $11.0 million ($0.20 per diluted share) in the first quarter of 2013. Adjusted income from continuing operations (a non-GAAP measure set forth in the table below) was $25.5 million ($0.47 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $44.2 million, up from $38.4 million in second quarter of 2012 on a pro forma basis.
- Percentage of gross profit converted into Adjusted EBITDA was 35.5 percent, up from 34.4 percent in second quarter of 2012 on a pro forma basis.
- Leverage ratio (total indebtedness to trailing twelve months Adjusted EBITDA) was 2.3 to 1, down from 2.88 to 1 at December 31, 2012.
- On May 16, we closed on a new $500 million credit facility that expanded our borrowing capacity and flexibility and reduced our interest rates.
On Assignment Reports Results For Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.