- KALBITOR ® net sales in the second quarter 2013 were $8.6 million;
- KALBITOR patient demand units (units sold by distributors to hospitals or patients) increased in the second quarter by an estimated 17% over the first quarter and an estimated 23% over the second quarter of 2012;
- Second quarter 2013 KALBITOR patient demand units were offset by an estimated 24% reduction in distributor channel inventory;
- Investigational New Drug (IND) application for DX-2930 was filed in June 2013, with initiation of a Phase 1 study expected in the third quarter of 2013, subject to FDA review and comment on the IND;
- Expecting multiple Phase 3 data readouts and completion of rolling Biologics License Application (BLA) for ramucirumab from the LFRP portfolio, which includes 13 revenue generating clinical candidates, of which three are in Phase 3 and four are in Phase 2 clinical development;
- Completed a $30 million financing in May; cash, cash equivalents and investments at June 30, 2013 totaled approximately $46.9 million.
Dyax Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.