EDINBURG, Va., July 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (Nasdaq:SHEN) will release its second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Friday, August 2, 2013 as previously announced. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 2, 2013, to discuss the results. The call was originally scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. on August 2 nd. It is being pushed back to accommodate the request for Earle MacKenzie, our COO and a member of the American Cable Association Board, to represent both organizations at the House Judiciary Hearing on STELA (Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act of 2010).
The call is being webcast and can be accessed from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website ( www.shentel.com ). The webcast will also be archived on the company's website.
|Date: August 2, 2013|
|Time: 4:00 PM ET|
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available starting two hours after completion of the call until August 9, 2013. Callers in the United States and Canada should call 1-855-859-2056 and international parties should call 1-404-537-3406 and enter pass code 14974500.About Shenandoah Telecommunications Shenandoah Telecommunications Company is a holding company that provides a broad range of telecommunications services through its operating subsidiaries. The Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "SHEN." The Company's operating subsidiaries provide local and long distance telephone, Internet and data services, cable television, wireless voice and data services, alarm monitoring, and telecommunications equipment, along with many other associated solutions in the Mid-Atlantic United States.
CONTACT: Shenandoah Telecommunications, Inc. Adele Skolits (CFO and VP of Finance) 540-984-5161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV