BROOMFIELD, Colo., July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ball Corporation's (NYSE: BLL) board of directors today declared a cash dividend of 13 cents per share, payable Sept. 17, 2013, to shareholders of record as of Sept. 3, 2013. Ball will report its second quarter 2013 earnings on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Conference call details are below.
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 15,000 people worldwide and reported 2012 sales of more than $8.7 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Conference Call Details Ball Corporation will hold its regular quarterly conference call on the company's results and performance on Thursday, July 25, at 9 a.m. Mountain Time ( 11 a.m. Eastern). The North American toll-free number for the call is 800-925-3017. International callers should dial 212-231-2922. Please use the following URL for a webcast of the live call:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV