2. As of noon trading, Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The ( RBS) is up $0.11 (1.1%) to $10.45 on light volume. Thus far, 512,967 shares of Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.41-$10.50 after having opened the day at $10.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.34. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, through its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate, and institutional customers worldwide. Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The has a market cap of $31.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts