3. As of noon trading, Sun Life Financial ( SLF) is up $0.32 (1.0%) to $32.87 on light volume. Thus far, 93,568 shares of Sun Life Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.60-$32.96 after having opened the day at $32.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.55. Sun Life Financial Inc., an international financial services organization, provides a range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Sun Life Financial has a market cap of $19.6 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 22.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Sun Life Financial a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sun Life Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Sun Life Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts