Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Investors are like most TV watchers, always changing channels, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Thursday. He opined about a multitude of stocks that were once hated but are now loved as investors have once again changed their minds.
No stock illustrates this move better than Facebook (FB), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. Cramer said that after the worst IPO in history, Facebook has emerged as the king of mobile and social advertisers. He's still a buyer of Facebook, along with Google (GOOG).
Executive Decision: Tarek SherifIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Tarek Sherif, founder, chairman and CEO of Medidata Solutions (MDSO), the cloud computing provider to the health care industry that's seen it shares rise by 30% since Cramer last spoke with Sherif just six weeks ago. Sherif said the Food and Drug Administration is mandating that the industry change the way it performs clinical trials, and Medidata is the prime beneficiary of that mandate. He said by using modern cloud technology, Medidata is driving value by improving the quality of trials with less risk and helping to bring better drugs to market faster. Sherif said clinical trials are still largely in the early stages of using technology, but those that have embraced the technology are getting through their trials faster. He said Medidata has a terrific business model where 80% to 90% of its revenue stems from repeat customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV