Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of CapitalSource Inc. (“CapitalSource” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CSE) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by PacWest Bancorp (“PacWest”) (NASDAQ: PACW). Under the terms of the transaction, CapitalSource shareholders will receive $2.47 in cash and 0.2837 shares of PacWest common stock in exchange for each share of CapitalSource, valuing the transaction at approximately $2.29 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the CapitalSource Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values CapitalSource common shares.
If you are a CapitalSource shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV