Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE – PKE) announced the retirement of Lloyd Frank from its Board of Directors after 28 years of outstanding service.
Brian Shore, Park’s President, CEO and Chairman of the Board, said, “Lloyd is a lover of Park and a true friend to Park and to me. My advice to anyone who might be interested in it is, if you ever are fortunate enough to have a friend like Lloyd, make sure you cherish that friendship, as that kind of friendship can be pretty rare. Park and I are and will always be in Lloyd’s debt, and we will miss him. Thank you, Lloyd, for your outstanding service to Park over the last 28 years. We wish you all the best of everything.”
Park Electrochemical Corp. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, France, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R & D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore.
Additional corporate information is available on the Company’s website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV