Manny Villafaña, Chairman and CEO of Kips Bay Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:KIPS) announced today that Kips Bay will release operating and financial results for the second quarter ended June 29, 2013 on Thursday, August 8, 2013 prior to market open and will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time / 8:00A.M. Central Time that same day.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- By the internet: For “listen-only” participants, click on the link in the Investors section of the Kips Bay’s website: www.KipsBayMedical.com
- By telephone: For both “listen-only” participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 888-713-4211. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 617-213-4864. The access code for all callers is 18037101.
- Through an audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 11:00 A.M. on August 8, 2013 and ending at 11:59 P.M. on August 15, 2103. The dial-in number for U.S. participants is 888-286-8010. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The replay access code for all callers is 73386320.
About Kips Bay Medical
Kips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a medical device company focused on manufacturing and commercializing its external saphenous vein support technology, or eSVS MESH for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. The eSVS MESH is a nitinol mesh sleeve that, when placed over a saphenous vein graft during CABG surgery, is designed to improve the structural characteristics and long-term performance of the saphenous vein graft. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV