Kansans who want to save a trip to their local county treasurers’ office could benefit from WebTags, the Kansas motor vehicle online renewal system ( https://www.kswebtags.org). WebTags is a convenient online solution that allows Kansas motorists to renew their vehicle tags electronically with an electronic check or credit card.
“The simple process of renewing your vehicle tags online represents a great time-savings to Kansans. WebTags allows people to renew their eligible vehicle tags from the comfort of their home or office," Jeannine Koranda, Kansas Department of Revenue , Public Information Officer
To renew online, all of the following must be true:
- The vehicle must be currently registered in Kansas
- You have a Kansas motor vehicle registration renewal notice that contains a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Your address on the renewal notice is correct
- The vehicle is insured by a participating insurance company.
Renewals conducted online are processed and mailed within 10 days from your local county treasurer’s tag office. The process is quick, easy, and convenient for Kansas motorists. Save time and renew online!About Kansas.gov The Information Network of Kansas Inc., (INK) is responsible for the oversight of the development of the official Web site for the state of Kansas, Kansas.gov. The portal operates through a public-private relationship between INK and the Kansas Information Consortium, LLC, to help Kansas government entities Web-enable their information services. The Kansas Information Consortium builds, operates, maintains and markets Kansas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. About Kansas Department of Revenue The Kansas Department of Revenue (KDOR) collects taxes and fees, administers Kansas tax laws, issues a variety of licenses and provides assistance to Kansas citizens and units of government. KDOR is committed to hard work every day for the people of Kansas; to treat our taxpayers, our employees, and each other with respect; to conduct business with integrity, fairness and civility; and to be held accountable for our efforts. We will collect taxes and fees, fairly, cheerfully, accurately and efficiently. About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV