3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: STON, DSWL, PDH
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 225.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$45.42 million to $57.08 million.
- When compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, PETROLOGISTICS LP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $28.42 million or 62.48% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 62.48%, PETROLOGISTICS LP is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -364.21%.
- You can view the full PetroLogistics Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.