- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 225.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$45.42 million to $57.08 million.
- When compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, PETROLOGISTICS LP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $28.42 million or 62.48% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 62.48%, PETROLOGISTICS LP is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -364.21%.
- You can view the full PetroLogistics Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Latest Headlines about STON
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV