- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 407.45% to $48.32 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 24.61%.
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDS's earnings per share declined by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate these figures will begin to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDS reported lower earnings of $1.43 versus $1.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.60 versus $1.43).
- HE, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 18.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.07, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Electric Utilities industry.
- You can view the full Hawaiian Electric Industries Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Latest Headlines about SLF
Ex-Dividend Reminder: Sun Life Financial, Interactive Brokers Group And San Juan Basin Royalty Trust
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV