4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, BGCP, QRE, GSJK
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 0.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$8.23 million to -$8.17 million.
- The gross profit margin for QR ENERGY LP is rather high; currently it is at 59.24%. Regardless of QRE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QRE's net profit margin of -7.79% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- QRE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.97% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $33.92 million or 33.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, QR ENERGY LP has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full QR Energy Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts