5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HR, CWH, CPWR, BMO, IVR
- IVR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC is currently very high, coming in at 92.66%. Regardless of IVR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, IVR's net profit margin of 53.49% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, IVR has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 12.11% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC's earnings per share declined by 11.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC reported lower earnings of $2.89 versus $3.45 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 13.5% in earnings ($2.50 versus $2.89).
- You can view the full Invesco Mortgage Capital Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts