3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: AMTG, CAW, TAC
CCA Industries (AMEX: CAW) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.20%. CCA Industries, Inc. engages in manufacturing and selling health and beauty aid products primarily in the United States and Canada. The average volume for CCA Industries has been 12,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CCA Industries has a market cap of $20.8 million and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates CCA Industries as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, feeble growth in its earnings per share and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 152.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.30 million to -$0.16 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, CCA INDUSTRIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.21 million or 88.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- CCA INDUSTRIES INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Stable Earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. During the past fiscal year, CCA INDUSTRIES INC reported lower earnings of $0.06 versus $0.07 in the prior year.
- The share price of CCA INDUSTRIES INC has not done very well: it is down 24.22% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- You can view the full CCA Industries Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV