Schwab’s BondSource® offers access to over 36,000 new issue and secondary bond offerings from more than 200 dealers 2, connecting investors to multiple major bond trading platforms, not just one. Schwab’s online platform offers clients access to professional research and user-friendly bond search and filter functionality. Bond investors are automatically presented with the lowest price available to Schwab for a bond, and can easily cross-check that price against others Schwab has received for the same bond by searching for the CUSIP on Schwab BondSource. All clients have access to Schwab’s experienced, dedicated team of 100 fixed income specialists 3 who can provide further guidance.
About Bargain Hunting For Bonds: How Investors Shop
The Bargain Hunting For Bonds: How Investors Shop was an online survey of U.S. investors conducted by Koski Research for Charles Schwab. The study has a 4.4 percent margin of error at the 95% confidence level. A total of 514 respondents completed interviews. Survey respondents had a minimum of $100,000 in total investable assets, ranged in age between 25 and 75, do investing on their own and have heard of bonds or fixed income investments. Fifty-one percent of survey respondents own or have owned individual bonds. Survey respondents were not asked to indicate whether they had accounts with Charles Schwab. All data is self-reported by study participants and is not verified or validated. Investors participated in the study between May 16 and June 1, 2013. Detailed findings can be found at www.aboutschwab.com/press/research.
About Charles SchwabAt Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals create a better tomorrow. We have a history of challenging the status quo in our industry, innovating in ways that benefit investors and the advisors and employers who serve them, and championing our clients’ goals with passion and integrity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV