New blended Yoplait Greek is available in six unique flavors including Blueberry, Strawberry-Raspberry, Tangerine, Coconut, Pineapple, and Vanilla. Each cup is made with simple ingredients – using natural colors, flavors and sweeteners – and real pieces of fruit. In addition, each 5.3 oz. serving delivers 100 percent more protein than regular yogurt*, contains 150 calories or less per serving – and 0 percent fat.
In August of this year, yogurt lovers can also enjoy the newest flavor of Yoplait Greek 100, Strawberry-Banana, as well as Vanilla in convenient multipacks. Yoplait Greek 100 – the only Greek yogurt endorsed by Weight Watchers® – is available in 5.3 oz. single serve cups with a PointsPlus® value of 2 per serving.**
Yoplait Greek will be available nationwide in August 2013, with a suggested retail price of $1.29 per 5.3 oz. cup.
+ According to NASDAQ.com ( http://www.nasdaq.com/article/general-mills-overhauling-yoplait-greek-removing-filler-20130626-00807 )*Yoplait Greek contains 11g of protein per 5.3 oz. versus regular non-Greek yogurt, which contains 5g of protein per 5.3 oz. **WEIGHT WATCHERS for services and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc., and are used with permission by General Mills. About General MillsGeneral Mills is one of the world's leading food companies, operating in more than 100 countries around the world. Its brands include Cheerios, Fiber One, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki, and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 worldwide sales of US $17.8 billion. Visit www.generalmills.com. SOURCE Yoplait
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV