Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) announced today that it will conduct a conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2013, and provide a current view of 2013 business conditions. Participants from Ferro will include President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Thomas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Rutherford and Treasurer and Director of Investor Relations John Bingle.
If you wish to listen to the conference call, dial 800-915-4217 (toll free) if calling from the United States or Canada, or dial 212-231-2934 if calling from outside North America. Please dial into the call approximately 10 minutes before the call is planned to begin. A live Webcast will also be available by clicking on the Investor Information link at the top of Ferro’s Web site at http://www.ferro.com.
A replay of the call will be available from noon Eastern Time on August 1, 2013, until noon Eastern Time on August 7. To access the replay, dial 800-633-8284 (toll-free) if calling from the United States or Canada, or dial 402-977-9140 if calling from outside North America. Use the program ID #21669223 to access the audio replay. The Webcast replay will also be available by clicking on the Investor Information link on the Ferro corporate Web site at http://www.ferro.com, beginning at approximately noon Eastern Time on August 1.
About Ferro CorporationFerro Corporation ( http://www.ferro.com) is a leading global supplier of technology-based performance materials and chemicals for manufacturers. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, household furnishings, and industrial products markets. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 4,700 employees globally and reported 2012 sales of $1.8 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV