Trade Street Residential, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRE), a fully integrated owner and operator of high-quality apartment communities in targeted growth markets in the southeastern United States, including Texas, today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2013 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 12, 2013. A conference call will be held on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to review second quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at http://www.tradestreetresidential.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:Domestic: 877-705-6003International: 201-493-6725Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 877-870-5176International: 858-384-5517Pass code: 418532The playback can be accessed through August 27, 2013. About Trade Street Residential, Inc. Trade Street Residential, Inc. is a full service, vertically integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning, operating and managing conveniently located, garden-style and mid-rise apartment communities in mid-sized cities and suburban submarkets of larger cities primarily in the southeastern United States, including Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV