A study by Nucleus Research* found that manufacturers running NetSuite reduced inventory costs by 20 percent and increased sales by up to 25 percent.
"NetSuite is investing in next-generation cloud solutions and partnerships that transform manufacturers' capabilities," said Mr Troselj. "NetSuite's fast–growing customer base of manufacturers testifies to the appetite of global manufacturers for the transformational capacity of cloud solutions."
Today, more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission–critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organisations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
* Nucleus Research, "NetSuite's Impact on Manufacturing Company Performance," February 2011.Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuiteAPAC Twitter handle for real-time updates. For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.au. NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b) SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts