IRVINE, Calif., June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Western Digital ® Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ending June 28, 2013 after the close of the market on Wednesday, July 24, 2013. The investment community conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast live over the Internet that day at 2 p.m. Pacific/ 5 p.m. Eastern. The live and archived conference call webcast can be accessed online at investor.wdc.com. The telephone replay number is 800-873-2156 in the U.S. or +1-402-220-4765 for international callers.
About Western DigitalWestern Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), Irvine, Calif., is a global provider of products and services that empower people to create, manage, experience and preserve digital content. Its subsidiaries design and manufacture storage devices, networking equipment and home entertainment products under the WD ®, HGST and G-Technology brands. Visit the Investor section of the company's website ( www.westerndigital.com) to access a variety of financial and investor information.
Western Digital, WD and the WD logo are registered trademarks in the U.S. and other countries. Other marks may be mentioned herein that belong to other companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV