Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY), a leading global manufacturer and marketer of value-added plastic packaging and engineered materials, announced that it will report its third quarter 2013 results after the close of the financial markets on August 1, 2013. In conjunction, the Company will conduct a conference call on August 2, 2013, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time.
Jonathan Rich, our CEO; Jim Kratochvil, our CFO; and Mark Miles, our Corporate Controller and Treasurer, will conduct the investor conference call. The telephone number to access the conference call is (866) 847-7859 (domestic),or (703) 639-1426 (international), and use the conference ID 1619826. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s internet site www.berryplastics.com. A taped replay of the call will be available beginning August 2, 2013, at 1 p.m. Eastern Time, to August 10, 2013, by calling (888) 266-2081 (domestic), or (703) 925-2533 (international), access code 1619826.
About Berry Plastics
Berry Plastics Group, Inc. is a leading provider of value-added plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials delivering high-quality customized solutions to our customers with annual net sales of $4.8 billion in fiscal 2012. With world headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, the Company’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BERY. For additional information, visit the Company’s website at www.berryplastics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV