SoTHERLY Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per common share of beneficial interest. The quarterly dividend will be paid on October 11, 2013 to shareholders of record as of September 13, 2013.
About S o THERLY Hotels Inc.
SoTHERLY Hotels Inc., formerly MHI Hospitality Corporation, is a self-managed and self-administered lodging REIT focused on the acquisition, renovation, upbranding and repositioning of upscale and upper upscale full-service hotels in the Southern United States. Currently, the Company’s portfolio consists of investments in ten hotel properties, nine of which are wholly-owned and comprise 2,113 rooms. The Company also has a 25.0 percent interest in the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort. All of the Company’s properties operate under the Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group and Starwood Hotels and Resorts brands. SoTHERLY Hotels Inc. was organized in 2004 and is headquartered in Williamsburg, Virginia. For more information, please visit www.sotherlyhotels.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV