Dynegy Inc. (NYSE:DYN) plans to report second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013. Dynegy President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert C. Flexon and members of the Company’s senior management team will discuss results during an investor presentation to be webcast live beginning at 9 a.m. ET/8 a.m. CT on August 1.
The listen-only webcast can be accessed via the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website at www.dynegy.com. For persons unable to listen to the live webcast, the call will be archived and available for replay on the Company’s website for a one-year period.
Dynegy's subsidiaries produce and sell electric energy, capacity and ancillary services in key U.S. markets. The Dynegy Power, LLC power generation portfolio consists of approximately 6,771 megawatts of primarily natural gas-fired intermediate and peaking power generation facilities. The Dynegy Midwest Generation, LLC portfolio consists of approximately 2,980 megawatts of primarily coal-fired baseload power plants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV