Millennial Media, Inc., the mobile advertising and data platform, today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss its 2013 second quarter financial results on Tuesday, August 13, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. ET. Chief Executive Officer Paul Palmieri and Chief Financial Officer Michael Avon will host the call. Millennial Media will release its 2013 second quarter financial results that day after the market close.
To access the conference call, please dial 800-237-9752 (U.S.) or 617-847-8706 (international) using passcode 37339193. The conference call will also be available via live webcast under the Investor Relations section of Millennial Media’s website at http://investors.millennialmedia.com.
If you are unable to listen to the live conference call, a replay will be available through August 20, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 (U.S.) or 617-801-6888 (international) using passcode 52607453. An archived version of the webcast will also be available at http://investors.millennialmedia.com.
About Millennial MediaMillennial Media (NYSE: MM) is the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform. Our technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users and gain audience insights. Our platform also enables us to offer advertisers powerful Mobile Audience Solutions (MAS) that utilize our significant scale, sophisticated targeting and uniquely engaging creative capabilities to deliver meaningful results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV