NEW YORK, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Polycom, Inc. ("Polycom" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: PLCM -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On July 23, 2013, Polycom announced in a regulatory filing that its Chief Executive Andrew Miller has stepped down after irregularities were found in his expense submissions. On July 17, 2013, the Audit Committee of the Board completed a review of certain of Mr. Miller's expense submissions. The Audit Committee found certain irregularities in these submissions. At the conclusion of the review, Mr. Miller accepted responsibility and submitted a letter to the board resigning from the positions of Chief Executive Officer, President and from the Board. On this news, shares of Polycom, Inc. fell 6.8% or 78 cents to $10.40 in after-hours trading.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Polycom you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com . Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV