Drawing from technology trends and customer input, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced recent updates across its portfolio of nonprofit solutions and services. The company also shared news regarding its conference for nonprofits, nonprofit industry research, and corporate citizenship initiatives.
“The recent releases across our product portfolio show our focus on multi-channel supporter engagement, simplicity for users, and mobile and cloud enablement,” said Jana Eggers, Blackbaud's senior vice president, products and marketing. “We can't wait for customers and team members to inspire others with best practices and successes in these areas and more during the educational sessions at this year's conference, bbcon 2013.”
- Fundraising – Integration of The Raiser’s Edge® and Luminate Online Marketing™ recently launched, enabling the exchange of data between the two systems, providing users with the most up-to-date information at all times. Updates to eTapestry ® include improved navigation, dynamic search, enhanced Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Forms, and Friends Asking Friends ® integration.
- CRM – The latest release of Blackbaud CRM ™ includes an updated mobile CRM experience, embedded Internet and social tools, full-featured web deployment and device independence. The new release of Luminate CRM ™ features improved queue management, new reporting and data visualization capabilities within the analytics functions, and deepened integration with Luminate Online Marketing ™.
- Interactive – The new release of Luminate Online Marketing is focused on improving management of constituents and their relationships, and optimizing TeamRaiser ® pages for PCs and mobile devices. The recent Blackbaud NetCommunity™ release delivers updates to event registration, a new LinkedIn part, part security rights, and new email options.
- Services – Blackbaud recently opened a new Network Operations Control Center (NOCC) in Austin, Texas to strengthen its service for nonprofit customers as they transition to cloud-based solutions.
- Financial – Updates to The Financial Edge are focused on speeding up data entry and simplifying audits.
- Analytics – Enhancements were made to ResearchPoint™ to strengthen prospect research functionality and provide efficient tools to validate results.
- Education – The Education Edge™, Blackbaud’s K-12 independent school administration software, now features Online Express Bill Pay™, providing schools the ability to accept and manage online payments that are integrated with their Student Billing ™ records.
- Arts and Culture – Blackbaud was honored by Get Satisfaction for innovation in its Altru Community. The latest Altru® release features enhancements to merchandise, credit card reconciliation, and constituents, and improved reporting.
- Recent corporate news:
- bbcon – The opening of registration and the keynote speakers were announced for bbcon 2013, Blackbaud’s conference for nonprofits, being held September 29 to October 1 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel in Washington, D.C. Karen Worcester, co-founder and executive director of Wreaths Across America (WAA) will present bbcon’s opening session and Jim Ziolkowski, founder and CEO of buildOn will keynote the closing session. Nominations for the Nonprofit Impact Awards are now being accepted.
- Research – The Blackbaud Index recently debuted a fundraising calculator, making it easier for nonprofits to benchmark fundraising performance and new specialty indices focused on healthcare and medical research. Blackbaud also released its annual Online Marketing Benchmark Study, ranking of Most Generous Online U.S. Cities and 2012 Index of Higher Education Fundraising Performance.
- CSR/Philanthropy – Blackbaud expanded its community matters grants program globally, announced its quarterly Reward Your Passion and Blackbaud Fund grants recipients, participated in Spring Service Day in Austin, Texas and hosted a volunteer fair and Camp Blackbaud at its Charleston headquarters.
For more information about Blackbaud solutions and services, visit www.blackbaud.com.About Blackbaud Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 28,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), financial management, payment services, analytics and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek, and Software Magazine and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com. Forward-looking Statements Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.