- Fundraising – Integration of The Raiser’s Edge® and Luminate Online Marketing™ recently launched, enabling the exchange of data between the two systems, providing users with the most up-to-date information at all times. Updates to eTapestry ® include improved navigation, dynamic search, enhanced Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Forms, and Friends Asking Friends ® integration.
- CRM – The latest release of Blackbaud CRM ™ includes an updated mobile CRM experience, embedded Internet and social tools, full-featured web deployment and device independence. The new release of Luminate CRM ™ features improved queue management, new reporting and data visualization capabilities within the analytics functions, and deepened integration with Luminate Online Marketing ™.
- Interactive – The new release of Luminate Online Marketing is focused on improving management of constituents and their relationships, and optimizing TeamRaiser ® pages for PCs and mobile devices. The recent Blackbaud NetCommunity™ release delivers updates to event registration, a new LinkedIn part, part security rights, and new email options.
- Services – Blackbaud recently opened a new Network Operations Control Center (NOCC) in Austin, Texas to strengthen its service for nonprofit customers as they transition to cloud-based solutions.
- Financial – Updates to The Financial Edge are focused on speeding up data entry and simplifying audits.
- Analytics – Enhancements were made to ResearchPoint™ to strengthen prospect research functionality and provide efficient tools to validate results.
- Education – The Education Edge™, Blackbaud’s K-12 independent school administration software, now features Online Express Bill Pay™, providing schools the ability to accept and manage online payments that are integrated with their Student Billing ™ records.
- Arts and Culture – Blackbaud was honored by Get Satisfaction for innovation in its Altru Community. The latest Altru® release features enhancements to merchandise, credit card reconciliation, and constituents, and improved reporting.
- Recent corporate news:
- bbcon – The opening of registration and the keynote speakers were announced for bbcon 2013, Blackbaud’s conference for nonprofits, being held September 29 to October 1 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel in Washington, D.C. Karen Worcester, co-founder and executive director of Wreaths Across America (WAA) will present bbcon’s opening session and Jim Ziolkowski, founder and CEO of buildOn will keynote the closing session. Nominations for the Nonprofit Impact Awards are now being accepted.
- Research – The Blackbaud Index recently debuted a fundraising calculator, making it easier for nonprofits to benchmark fundraising performance and new specialty indices focused on healthcare and medical research. Blackbaud also released its annual Online Marketing Benchmark Study, ranking of Most Generous Online U.S. Cities and 2012 Index of Higher Education Fundraising Performance.
- CSR/Philanthropy – Blackbaud expanded its community matters grants program globally, announced its quarterly Reward Your Passion and Blackbaud Fund grants recipients, participated in Spring Service Day in Austin, Texas and hosted a volunteer fair and Camp Blackbaud at its Charleston headquarters.
Blackbaud Strengthens Investment In Its Nonprofit Solutions And The Sector
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.