National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) announced today that it plans to release its 2 nd Quarter 2013 earnings on Thursday, July 25, 2013 prior to market opening. A conference call with analysts will be broadcast live over the Internet at 1 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time that day.
The conference call and webcast will feature a brief discussion of National Penn Bancshares, Inc.’s financial results, followed by a question and answer session with analysts. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. presenters will be Scott V. Fainor, president and chief executive officer; Michael J. Hughes, chief financial officer; and Sandra L. Bodnyk, chief risk officer.
|What:||National Penn Bancshares, Inc.|
|2 nd Quarter 2013 earnings release and webcast conference call|
|When:||Release prior to market opening on Thursday, July 25, 2013|
|Conference call at 1 p.m. EDT, July 25, 2013|
|(National Penn Bancshares, Inc. home page)|
|How:||To listen to the live conference call and view the presentation slides over the Internet, simply log on to the National Penn Bancshares, Inc. Web site at the address above, select the “ National Penn Bancshares, Inc. 2 nd Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast” link, and follow the instructions. Please access the webcast approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the webcast.|
|If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, the event will be archived on the National Penn Bancshares, Inc. Web site for thirty days. To access the replay, select the “ National Penn Bancshares, Inc. 2 nd Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast” link on the home page www.nationalpennbancshares.com.|
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.:
National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.3 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn Bank operates 120 branch offices comprising 119 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV