LONDON, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Simon Dingemans, CFO, outlines the UK pharma group's Q2 performance, positive R&D pipeline news, as well as outlook and guidance for the rest of the year.
Dingemans also gives an update on his financial strategy plan, saying, "you could see in the second quarter the benefits of the restructuring programmes and some of the financial efficiencies we've identified really contributing to drive that leverage through the P&L and accelerate earnings per share of 4% faster than the sales growth of two per cent."
The video interviews and transcripts are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44-(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE GlaxoSmithKline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV