RA'ANANA, Israel, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced that it has been selected by Sky (BSkyB) to further enhance customer experience and improve operational efficiency. Sky will utilize a joint NICE-Silver Lining workforce optimization (WFO) solution to more effectively manage its multi-skilled workforce in order to provide outstanding customer service, drive optimal business results, and reduce costs.
"Sky is making significant investments in workforce optimization technologies to further improve our great customer service and which will deliver a compelling return on investment," said Andy Webster; Head of Contact Design and Service Delivery at Sky. "We are confident that the combined offering from NICE and Silver Lining Solutions will help us extend our leadership in customer service."
Sky is among the leading UK home entertainment and communications companies and runs one of the largest contact center operations in the UK. The offering will provide the most complete visibility into actual agent activity and skill gaps for over 7,500 customer-facing employees. Using this performance data, the company can create, manage, and enhance tailored training plans at scale. It can also ensure that agents are able to quickly and easily access information needed during real-time customer interactions.The solution comprises the following innovative technologies:
- NICE IEX Workforce Management helps to forecast staffing needs, schedule agents, and effectively manage daily changes in Sky's complex multi-site, multi-skilled call center environment;
- NICE Real-Time Activity Monitoring provides visibility into employee desktop activities, identifying process inefficiencies as well as best practices for improving productivity.
- Silver Lining Solutions' Optimizer highlights skill gaps at an individual level, allowing Sky to create personalized training plans for each employee;
- Silver Lining Solutions' Planner enables the automatic scheduling and management of these training plans for individual employees based on performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV