BEIJING, July 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, held the China CDN Summit on July 18, 2013 in Beijing. The 2013 China CDN Summit was the first of its kind event that brought together over 700 technology professionals from leading organizations.
The Summit, which included a celebration of ChinaCache's 15 th anniversary, featured speaker sessions covering mobile Internet, big data, the next-generation CDN, and a variety of other topics that are important to today's Internet economy and driving ChinaCache's growth. It was hosted by ChinaCache's management team, and also included presentations from government officials, business partners, key clients as well as industry leaders and experts.
Mr. Song Wang, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ChinaCache gave the keynote address, in which he discussed key themes in China's Internet industry. He said, "As China's CDN industry continues to advance, the value of the technology is no longer exclusively for Internet companies. CDN is becoming an important tool for all enterprises that have an online presence. We see an increasing number of traditional enterprises, including small-and-medium-sized companies, recognizing the need for CDN technology, and in fact, their needs are even more diverse than those of traditional Internet companies. CDN and related technologies will be integral to the continued expansion of the Internet industry in China, which we believe will be driven by exponential growth in data transmission and information consumption."In addition to Mr. Wang's keynote, the summit's featured presentations included:
- Professor Bo Li, Chief Technology Consultant of ChinaCache, who discussed the challenges and opportunities currently encountered by the CDN industry;
- Dr. Alexei G. Tumarkin, Chief Architect of ChinaCache, who gave an update on the development of ChinaCache's mobile Internet solutions;
- Ms. Yu Tian, Principal Analyst from Gartner and Mr. Leiming Liu, Head of Research from iResearch, who shared their views on the latest trends in the technology and mobile Internet space;
- Mr. Guojun Sheng, CTO of Haier E-commerce Group, who described how their e-commerce business leveraged CDN and data analytics from CDN platform to achieve business success.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts