1. Assumed Vesting of Evercore LP Units and Exchange into Class A Shares. The Company incurred expenses, primarily, in Employee Compensation and Benefits, resulting from the modification of Evercore LP Units, which will vest generally over a five-year period. The Adjusted Pro Forma results assume these LP Units have vested and have been exchanged for Class A shares. Accordingly, any expense associated with these units and related awards is excluded from Adjusted Pro Forma results and the noncontrolling interest related to these units is converted to controlling interest. The Company’s Management believes that it is useful to provide the per-share effect associated with the assumed conversion of this previously granted but unvested equity, and thus the Adjusted Pro Forma results reflect the vesting of all unvested Evercore LP partnership units and IPO related restricted stock unit awards.2. Adjustments Associated with Business Combinations. The following charges resulting from business combinations have been excluded from Adjusted Pro Forma results because the Company’s Management believes that operating performance is more comparable across periods excluding the effects of these acquisition-related charges;
Evercore Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results Quarterly Dividend Of $0.22 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.