Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NasdaqCM: CBRX) will hold a conference call on August 7, 2013, to discuss financial results of the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Frank Condella, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jonathan Lloyd Jones, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Columbia Laboratories, will host the call.
|Date:||Wednesday, August 7, 2013|
|Time:||11:00 am EDT|
|Dial-in numbers:||(877) 303-9483 (U.S. & Canada) or (760) 666-3584|
www.columbialabs.com, under 'Investor'
The teleconference replay will be available two hours after completion through Monday, August 12, 2013, at (855) 859-2056 (U.S. & Canada) or (404) 537-3406. The conference ID for the replay is 21285162. The archived webcast will be available for one year on the Company's website, www.columbialabs.com, in the 'Investor' section under 'Events'.
About Columbia Laboratories
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. is a publicly traded specialty pharmaceutical company with a successful history of developing proprietary, vaginally administered products for women’s health indications. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV