LONDON, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Morgan Advanced Materials announced interim results in line with expectations and said its self-help measures had increased margins to 12 per cent.
Mark Robertshaw, CEO, said the company was already seeing the benefits of the One Morgan initiative, announced in March. He said good progress was being made in building out the new business pipeline and there were good opportunities to leverage existing channels to market with a broader portfolio of products.
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE Morgan Advanced Materials
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV