SEATTLE, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) announced today that it will report its second quarter financial results on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Following the announcement, members of the management team will host a webcast conference call to discuss the results and provide a general corporate update at 4:30 p.m. EDT ( 1:30 p.m. PDT). Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:30 p.m. PDT/ 4:30 p.m. EDT/ 10:30 p.m. CET1-877-941-6010 (domestic) +1 480-629-9643 (international)
To access the live audio webcast or the subsequent archived recording, visit www.celltherapeutics.com. Webcast and telephone replays of the conference call will be available at approximately two hours after completion of the call. Callers can access the replay by dialing 1-800-406-7325 (domestic) or +1 303-590-3030 (international). The access code for the replay is 4632014. The telephone replay will be available until Wednesday, August 7, 2013.
About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. CTI is headquartered in Seattle, WA. For additional information and to sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com. Contacts: Monique Greer+1 206-272-4343 email@example.com Ed Bell+1 206.282.7100 firstname.lastname@example.org In Europe CTI Life Sciences Limited, Milan Branch Laura Villa T: +39 02 89659706E: email@example.com CTI_EUInvestors@CTI-Lifesciences.com SOURCE Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV