- preventing law enforcement from using gun trace data linking crime guns to the retailers that first sold them in some legal proceedings;
- prohibiting the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) from requiring dealers to keep inventories of their stock of weapons;
- banning ATF's electronic storage of gun sales records thereby preventing efficient analysis of data to find suspicious patterns and identify the sources of crime guns;
- limiting ATF's resources and operating flexibility; and
- banning the disclosure of gun trace data to researchers and the public.
New Children's Defense Fund Report Highlights NRA's Efforts To Hide The Truth About Guns And Block Child Gun Violence Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.