LOS ANGELES, July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:KYTH) today announced it will release its second quarter 2013 operating results and will host an investor call and webcast at 1:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, August 6, 2013.
Individuals interested in participating in the call should dial (877) 344-3890 (U.S. and Canada) or (760) 666-3770 (international) using conference ID number 20651730. To access the webcast, please visit the Investors section of KYTHERA's website at www.kytherabiopharma.com at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be required.
The call will be available for replay via telephone starting August 6, 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.m. PDT, running through 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 12, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international) using conference ID number 20651730. The archived webcast will be available on KYTHERA's website for 14 days beginning approximately one hour after the call has completed.About KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market. KYTHERA's product candidate, ATX-101, is a potential first-in-class, injectable treatment currently in Phase III clinical development for the reduction of submental fat, which commonly presents as an undesirable "double chin." KYTHERA also maintains an active research interest in hair and fat biology, pigmentation modulation and facial contouring. Find more information at http://www.kytherabiopharma.com .
CONTACT: Heather Rowe Associate Director, Investor Relations Tel: (818) 587- 4559 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV